It's been a while since I talked about progress with the business side of writing.
I reckon I'm about a month behind where I'd planned to be back in January, but that is largely down to the slight diversion of starting a new job. That took a big bite out of my time in February and March, but I finally finished the cover art by the end of March and the pace has picked up dramatically this month.
BTW - the blog header currently shows a detail from the finished artwork.
I turned artwork and text over to the book designer, and the cover and interior layout are now in the finishing stages. It was exciting to see my raw text turned into something that looks like the pages of a book! Working through one more proof-read to pick up any last minute edits before the designer finalizes the page layout.
Registered with Library and Archives Canada and obtained ISBNs for print and electronic versions - thankfully this is a free service in Canada, unlike the pricey process south of the border - and submitted a request for Cataloguing in Publication.
If things go well, I hope to have this book released early in June.